Our Services - Your Satisfaction
At Lancs Tanks we promise to provide a first class service to our customers. From our point of view it makes good business sense to provide a high quality service as we believe that if we do a good job you are more likely to use and recommend us again in the future.
We place an emphasis on communication and this helps us build good working relationships with our clients.
We promise to deliver the highest quality of work to you, we don't cut corners and we don't do gimmicks. We're honest, hard working and we know what we're doing. Our job isn't finished until you are completely satisfied with the results. To see examples of our work please see our take a look at our gallery.
Septic Tank and Drainage Services We Offer
Here's a list of our services:
- Installation of all types of septic tank and sewage treatment plants
- Servicing and repair of all types of septic tank and sewage treatment plants
- Rainwater harvesting system supply, installation, repair and servicing
- Drain surveys, jetting, repair and installation
- Interceptor tank installation and maintenance
- Reed bed creation for tertiary waste treatment
- Groundworks including site clearance and screening
- Domestic, commercial and industrial projects handled
- Sports ground and agricultural drainage projects undertaken
- Reparation to all areas, including landscaping on request
Experienced and Qualified Workforce
Our staff are experienced drainage engineers with significant groundworks and construction experience. We have many decades of experience working with all types of non-mains waste systems
We have relevant qualifications in construction (CSCS cards, excavator operators tickets), health and safety (Confined Spaces) and water treatment systems (National Water Hygiene accredited). This coupled with our knowledge and experience of drainage and waste water systems means that you can be assured that we will do the job right first time every time.
Septic Tank Emptying
We don't carry out tank emptying (AKA de-sludging) ourselves, however we work closely with other local companies who do. We have a list of local suppliers who can provide these services at competitive rates if required. For instance we can arrange septic tank emptying as part of us servicing your septic tank or sewage treatment plant. Again, if in doubt just call or email us, there's not a lot that we can't sort out.
Septic Tank Emptying Costs
Typical costs for a single house using a local contractor are around £150 for emptying a septic tank or sewage treatment plant. Emptying should be performed immediately before we service the system so that we can access as much of the inside of the tank as possible, again we can sort all this out for you if you wish.